Parents wishing to enrol their son or daughter at EISP must follow the admission procedure below:
- Step 1keyboard_arrow_right Request information via email or phone.
- Step 2keyboard_arrow_right Book an appointment in person or via Google Meet with the relevant Head of School. International families wishing to visit EISP must contact the school at least a week prior to their arrival in Padova to ensure the availability of the relevant Head of School.
- Step 3keyboard_arrow_right Present student’s documentation (school reports and any reference letters from previous teachers, copies of exam certificates etc.). Complete the pre-registration form whilst visiting the school, and if necessary arrange a date for the admission tests to take place (year 3 upward).
- Step 4keyboard_arrow_right Admission tests. At the Primary School the children are invited to spend the morning at the school. The tests will be administered first; with the remaining part of the morning up until 12:30 to be spent in class. At the Secondary School, after the tests (English, Italian, Maths and CAT4) prospective students can have lunch and attend lessons in class until 15:55 or arrange a trial day.
- Step 5keyboard_arrow_right Wait for the evaluation process and decision taken by the Head of School/Admission Board.
- Step 6keyboard_arrow_right Receive the enrolment proposal or the waiting list notification.
Present enrolment documentation:
- School contract
- Student’s birth certificate/identity card/passport
- Parents’ passports/Identity cards
- Student’s passport size photograph
- Student’s medical certificate/Self-certification (with medical conditions/food allergies or intolerances/vaccinations)
- Enrolment Bank transfer receipt
Steps 4, 5 and 6 are valid only from Year 3 upward. They are not required for enrolment to the Nursery/Infant School, Reception and Years 1 and 2.
Registration will be complete only after all of the requested documentation has been received.